Adobe Captivate 5.5 Level 2
|Dates: ||April 18, 2013 - April 19, 2013|
|Meets: ||Thursday and Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM, 2 sessions|
|Location: ||328 O.D. Smith Hall |
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 549.00|
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This course picks up where the Adobe Captivate 5.5 Level 1 course left off. You will quickly learn Captivate's higher-end functionality while improving your production skills via project templates, object styles, master slides and advanced actions.
You will learn to collaborate with team members via Captivates' powerful commenting features and Acrobat.com. You'll enhance the learners experience via variables that will make it seem like each eLearning lesson you produce has been customized for and is talking directly to your customer.
This program is designed for trainers, educators, technical support managers, and sales and marketing professionals who need to rapidly create and conveniently maintain interactive simulations, training materials, software demonstrations, quizzes, self-service demos, and scenario-based training materials without learning programming or outsourcing the task to professional developers.
ATTEND AND LEARN:
- Recording a Custom Simulation
- Editing a Text Capture Template
- Collaborating with MS PowerPoint
- Rescaling Projects
- Creating Custom Object Styles
- Combining Projects
- Aggregating Projects
- Working with Question Pools and Random Question Slides
- Creating Projects that Are Accessible (Section 508 Compliant)
- Creating and Working with Variables
- Sending a Project for Shared Review
- Add Comments to a Review File
- Reviewing and Replying to Comments
- Create a Image Mask
- Editing a Slide Background
- Working with Photoshop Layers
- Working With Photoshop Layers
- Creating and Applying Master Slides
- Creating and Using Project Templates
- Uploading Content to an LMS
- Working With and Creating Advanced Actions
Adobe Captivate 5.5 Level 1 course or equivalent experience.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.