Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Level 2
|Dates: ||April 23, 2013 - April 24, 2013|
|Meets: ||Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM, 2 sessions|
|Location: ||O. D. Smith Hall, Room 328 |
|Instructor: ||Beth Roberts |
|Fee: || $269.00|
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This course is designed for professionals who will use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 to prepare presentations and be more productive in their work.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- customize the PowerPoint environment
- customize a design template
- add SmartArt graphics to a presentation
- add special effects to a presentation
- customize a slide show
- collaborate on a presentation
- secure and distribute a presentation
- Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Lesson 2: Customizing a Design Template
- Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt Graphics to a Presentation
- Lesson 4: Adding Special Effects to a Presentation
- Lesson 5: Customizing a Slide Show
- Lesson 6: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
To ensure your success, we recommend that you first take Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Level 1, or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.