Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 3: Advanced
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This three day course is designed for individuals who desire to gain the skills necessary to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data. Students will also learn more about Excel's basic statistical functions, math functions, financial functions, text functions, information functions, and creating and using templates. Graduates will attain proficiency as Excel power users.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- enhance productivity and efficiency by streamlining the workflow
- collaborate with other workbook users
- audit worksheets
- analyze data
- work with multiple workbooks
- import and export data
- integrate Excel data with the web
- manipulate data using statistical and lookup functions
- examine data using math functions in Excel 2010
- manipulate data using text and information functions in Excel
- create templates and work with Excel's advanced chart options
- Streamlining Workflow
- Collaborating with Other Users
- Auditing Worksheets
- Analyzing Data
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Integrating Excel Data with the Web
- Manipulating Data Using Statistical and Lookup Functions
- Working with Data Using Financial Functions
- Examining Data Using Math Functions
- Manipulating Data Using Text and Information Functions
- Working with Templates and Charts
- Managing Data in Workbooks
**approved for 18 CPEs**
Before starting this course, students should have completed the Excel 2010 Level 1 and 2 courses or have equivalent knowledge.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational : A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.