Non-Credit Continuing Education (CEU) Transcript Order Form


This form is ONLY for ordering Non-Credit Continuing Education (CEU) transcripts.

Do you need an academic transcript from AU or AUM which shows courses taken for degree credit? If yes, go to their websites, AU or AUM

If you are not sure about the status of your records, please call 334-844-4730 or email: and ask before ordering.


If you desire a transcript of credit hours earned in a degree program as an
enrolled student, requests should be directed to the Registrar's Office at
Auburn University or Auburn University at Montgomery.

Non-Credit Continuing Education (CEU) Transcript Order Request:

Federal law requires completion of the form below before your Non-Credit Continuing Education (CEU) transcript may be released.


  • Non-Credit Continuing Education (CEU) transcript fees are non-refundable.
  • Official transcripts can only be sent by postal mail.
  • If you have any reservations about sending potentially sensitive information by using this form, leave that information blank and we will call you to complete the Non-Credit Continuing Education (CEU) transcript order request.
    You may also call 334-844-4730, email: or fax your request to 334-844-4731.
  • If you are unable to pay by credit card, call 334-844-4730 and ask for the invoice option.

Transcript Fee


** Non-Credit Continuing Education(CEU) transcript fees are non-refundable.**

By clicking the submit button below, you agree to and understand the following two items: