Microsoft Word 2010 Level 2
There are still openings remaining at this time.
This course is designed for persons who are able to create and modify standard business documents in Microsoft Word 2010, but need to know how to create or modify complex business documents and customized Word efficiency tools.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- manage lists
- customize tables and charts
- customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes
- modify pictures in a document
- create customized graphic elements
- insert content using Quick Parts
- control text flow
- use templates to automate document creation
- use the mail merge function
- use macros to automate common tasks
- Lesson 1: Managing Lists
- Lesson 2: Customizing Tables and Charts
- Lesson 3: Creating Customized Formats with Styles and Themes
- Lesson 4: Modifying Pictures
- Lesson 5: Creating Customized Graphic Elements
- Lesson 6: Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Lesson 7: Controlling Text Flow
- Lesson 8: Using Templates to Automate Document Creation
- Lesson 9: Automating the Mail Merge
- Lesson 10: Using Macros to Automate Tasks
Students should be able to use Microsoft Word 2010 to create, edit, format, save, and print basic business documents containing text, tables, and graphics.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.