Microsoft Access 2010 Level 2: Intermediate
There are still openings remaining at this time.
This course is designed for individuals who wish to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft Office Access program. The target students may also include individuals whose job responsibilities include creating databases, tables, and relationships, as well as working with and revising intermediate-level queries, forms, and reports. It also introduces them to integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Excel.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- create flexible queries to retrieve data and modify tables.
- improve the functionality of Access forms.
- customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- share data between Access and other applications.
- Lesson 1: Controlling Data Entry
- Lesson 2: Joining Tables
- Lesson 3: Creating Flexible Queries
- Lesson 4: Improving Forms
- Lesson 5: Customizing Reports
- Lesson 6: Sharing Data Across Applications
To ensure your success, we recommend that you first take Microsoft Access 2010 Level 1 or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.