Adobe InDesign Creative Cloud (CC) Essentials
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Adobe InDesign CC software is a versatile desktop publishing application that gives you pixel-perfect control over design and typography. Create elegant and engaging pages for print, tablets, and other screens. Use new Adaptive Design Tools to easily repurpose layouts to look great on a variety of page sizes, orientations, or devices.
Creative professionals seeking hands-on, instructor-led instruction will find this course a fast and easy way to learn Adobe InDesign CC. The 16 project-based lessons in this course teach step-by-step the key techniques for working in InDesign CC.
The coures fee includes the book "Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book" (and companion DVD) from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press.
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Workspace
- Lesson 2: Getting to Know InDesign
- Lesson 3: Setting up a Document and Working with Pages
- Lesson 4: Working with Objects
- Lesson 5: Flowing Text
- Lesson 6: Editing Text
- Lesson 7: Working with Typography
- Lesson 8: Working with Color
- Lesson 9: Working with Styles
- Lesson 10: Importing and Modifying Graphics
- Lesson 11: Creating Tables
- Lesson 12: Working with Transparency
- Lesson 13: Printing and Exporting
- Lesson 14: Creating PDF Files with Form Fields
- Lesson 15: Creating and Exporting an Ebook
- Lesson 16: Working with Long Documents
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on a computer; and manage files and folders.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.