Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2: Intermediate
|Dates: ||November 1, 2012 - November 2, 2012|
|Meets: ||Thursday and Friday from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, 2 sessions|
|Location: ||Auburn Center for Developing Industries |
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 269.00|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This course is meant for those desiring to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use advanced formulas
- organize worksheet and table data using various techniques
- create and modify charts
- analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet
- customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment
- Lesson 1: Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Lesson 2: Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Lesson 3: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Lesson 4: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Lesson 5: Inserting Graphic Objects
- Lesson 6: Customizing and Enhancing the Excel Environment
**approved for 12 CPEs**
Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 1 course.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.