Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Level 1
|Dates: ||March 26, 2013 - March 27, 2013|
|Meets: ||Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM, 2 sessions|
|Location: ||Auburn Center for Developing Industries |
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 269.00|
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This course is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the components of the PowerPoint 2010 interface
- create a presentation
- format text on slides
- add graphical objects to a presentation
- modify graphical objects in a presentation
- work with tables in a presentation
- add charts to a presentation
- prepare to deliver a presentation
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Lesson 2: Creating a Basic Presentation
- Lesson 3: Formatting Text on Slides
- Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Lesson 5: Modifying Graphical Objects in a Presentation
- Lesson 6: Working with Tables
- Lesson 7: Working with Charts
- Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
Students should be familiar with using personal computers, and have used a mouse and keyboard. They should be comfortable with the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on their computers. Specifically, they should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.