MS Excel 2010 Level 1: Introduction
|Dates: ||October 31, 2013 - November 1, 2013|
|Meets: ||Th and F from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, 2 sessions|
|Location: ||328 O.D. Smith Hall |
|Fee: || $269.00|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel 2010
- perform calculations in an Excel worksheet
- modify an Excel worksheet
- modify the appearance of data within a worksheet
- manage Excel workbooks
- print the content of an Excel worksheet
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Excel
- Lesson 2: Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
- Lesson 3: Modifying an Excel Worksheet
- Lesson 4: Modifying the Appearance of a Worksheet
- Lesson 5: Managing an Excel Workbook
- Lesson 6: Printing Excel Workbooks
**approved for 12 CPEs**
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and you should have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.