Adobe Illustrator CS6 Essentials
|Dates: ||December 12, 2013 - December 13, 2013|
|Meets: ||Thursday and Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM, 2 sessions|
|Location: ||328 O.D. Smith Hall |
|Fee: || $549.00|
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Adobe Illustrator CC graphic design software is the industry's premier vector- drawing environment for creating graphics that scale across media.
Creative professionals seeking hands-on, instructor-led instruction will find this course a fast and easy way to learn Adobe Illustrator CC. The 15 project-based lessons in this course teach step-by-step the key techniques for working in Illustrator CC and how to create vector artwork for virtually any project and across multiple media: print, websites, interactive projects, and video.
The course fee includes the book "Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book" (and companion DVD) from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press.
- Lesson 1: Getting to Know the Work Area
- Lesson 2: Selecting and Aligning
- Lesson 3: Creating and Editing Shapes
- Lesson 4: Transforming Objects
- Lesson 5: Drawing with the Pen and Pencil Tools
- Lesson 6: Color and Painting
- Lesson 7: Working with Type
- Lesson 8: Working with Layers
- Lesson 9: Working with Perspective Drawing
- Lesson 10: Blending Colors and Shapes
- Lesson 11: Working with Brushes
- Lesson 12: Applying Effects
- Lesson 13: Applying Appearance Attributes and Graphic Styles
- Lesson 14: Working with Symbols
- Lesson 15: Combining Adobe Illustrator CS6 with Other Adobe Applications
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on a computer; and manage files and folders.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.