SEO 101 for Small Businesses
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
So - you built it. Have they come?
Fact: 89% of adults online use search engines (source: pewinternet.org).
Are you missing opportunities to generate business? By optimizing your web site for search engines, you can tap into an audience that is actively seeking information about your product or service. In this interactive course, you will learn:
- The definition of SEO
- Six steps to successful SEO
- Search engine ranking factors
- How to choose the right keywords
- Linking SEO to your Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) strategy
- How SEO leads to more sales
- Intro to Local Search
- Link building dos and don'ts, and more.
This seminar includes a question and answer session.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with the Internet.