MS Excel 2010 Level 3: Advanced
There are still openings remaining at this time.
This course was designed for students desiring to gain the skills necessary to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- enhance productivity and efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
- collaborate with other workbook users.
- audit worksheets.
- analyze data.
- work with multiple workbooks.
- import and export data.
- integrate Excel data with the web.
- Lesson 1: Streamlining Workflow
- Lesson 2: Collaborating with Other Users
- Lesson 3: Auditing Worksheets
- Lesson 4: Analyzing Data
- Lesson 5: Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Lesson 6: Importing and Exporting Data
- Lesson 7: Integrating Excel Data with the Web
Students should have completed Microsoft Office 2010 Excel Level 1 and 2 or have equivalent knowledge.
Group: Companies can receive a 15% discount on 4 or more registrations paid for at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Multiple Classes: Individuals will receive a 15% discount if they register for 3 courses or more at the same time. Contact our office at 334.844.5100 to receive this discount.
Organizational: A 10% discount is available for ATC Members, Auburn and Opelika Chamber Members and Auburn University Employees. Enter the organizational coupon code to receive this discount.
NOTE: Discounts cannot be combined and are not cumulative.