Tax (161103) - Huntsville, AL - Tax Professional Seminar
Dates: November 3-4, 2016
Meets: Thursday and Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: The Jackson Center
Late Fee: $225.00
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: Marsha Peters Phone: 334-844-5100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auburn University Accounting & Tax Training Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. Member #134562
For over forty years, this program has provided quality continuing education at an affordable price for tax professionals, enrolled agents, certified public accountants, certified financial planners, public accountants, and attorneys. Each 2-day seminar provides a total of 800 minutes of taxation instruction including 100 minutes of Ethics content.
THIS COURSE OFFERS:
• Lectures on new and current tax laws plus special topics
• This course fulfills the continuing education requirements for all tax professionals including Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Enrolled Agents (EA), Certified Financial Planners (CFP), attorneys, and other tax return preparers. This course includes 2 hours of Ethics, 3 hours of federal tax law updates, and 11 hours of current federal tax law.
• Practical information for your tax practice
• The National Income Tax Workbook complete with index and searchable CD. This 700 page tax workbook offers tax professionals current information needed to prepare individual and small business income tax returns. The book is completely rewritten each year to incorporate the most current tax laws and appropriate guidance. The CD includes complete text from the past tax workbooks. This publication is used at all Land Grant University income tax seminars throughout the United States. This book is only available to registrants of the seminar. No individual books will be sold without complete registration at a seminar site.
• This year our team is offering additional tax materials for registered customers. The RIA Tax Handbook, the CCH Master Tax Guide Handbook, and the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Handbook are available at a discounted fee of $40 each. These handbooks will be shipped by January 2019 to each registrant that chooses to pay for them at the time of registration online.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Late Fee||$ 225.00|
The Jackson Center6001 Moquin Drive
Huntsville, AL 35806
For a map of this location: https://goo.gl/maps/SUae3
|11/03/2016||Thursday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM||The Jackson Center|
|11/04/2016||Friday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM||The Jackson Center|