Auburn University Tax Seminar: Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Meets: Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: University of Southern Miss - Trent Lott Center
Registration Fee: $300.00
DEADLINE for Early Bird rate has been extended until October 10, 2020, for all tax seminar sites.
Auburn University Accounting & Tax Training Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. Member #134562
For over forty-five years, this program has provided quality continuing education at an affordable price for tax professionals, enrolled agents, certified public accountants, certified financial planners, public accountants, and attorneys. Each 2-day seminar provides a total of 800 minutes of taxation instruction including 100 minutes of Ethics content.
THIS COURSE OFFERS:
• Lectures on new and current tax laws plus special topics
• This course fulfills the continuing education requirements for all tax professionals including Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Enrolled Agents (EA), Certified Financial Planners (CFP), attorneys, and other tax return preparers. This course includes 2 hours of Ethics, 3 hours of federal tax law updates, and 11 hours of current federal tax law.
• Practical information for your tax practice
• The virtual National Income Tax Workbook complete with index and searchable pdf in the cloud will be offered only for live in-person seminars this fall. This 700 pagevirtual tax workbook offers tax professionals current information needed to prepare individual and small business income tax returns. The book is updated annually to incorporate the most current tax laws and appropriate guidance. The virtual copy of the book is used at all Land Grant University income tax seminars throughout the United States. This book is only available to registrants of the seminar.
• You may choose to order the hardcover copy of the National Income Tax Workbook to ship directly to your home/office two weeks prior to the start of the program for $45 addtional fee. See this option when you register online. NO HARDCOVER BOOKS WILL BE ON SITE THIS FALL.
• This year our team is offering additional tax materials for registered customers. The RIA Tax Handbook and the CCH Master Tax Guide Handbook are available at a discounted fee of $49.99 each. These handbooks will be shipped by January 2021 to each registrant that chooses to pay for them at the time of registration online.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 300.00|
|Optional Purchase||2021 RIA Federal Tax Handbook||$ 49.99|
|Optional Purchase||2021 CCH Master Tax Guide Hand||$ 49.99|
University of Southern Miss - Trent Lott Center6197 Hwy 49
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
|11/18/2020||Wednesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM||University of Southern Miss - Trent Lott Center|
|11/19/2020||Thursday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM||University of Southern Miss - Trent Lott Center|